Volunteers support Hospice of the Foothills commitment to offer a wide range of high quality services that our patients and families expect and deserve.
There are several ways to become involved with Hospice of the Foothills as a volunteer. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Patient Support & Professional Services
- Administrative/Clerical Support
- Volunteering at our Gift and Thrift stores
- Joining Friends of Hospice
- Becoming a Trained Ambassador
If you are searching for something meaningful to do with a few hours a week, we are eager to speak with you about volunteering with Hospice of the Foothills. Our training program prepares volunteers to work with our patients, their families, and their caregivers. Our on-going program of support and education allows you to expand, grow and reap the rich benefits of your commitment.