How To Become A Corporate Champion
What is Hospice of the Foothills’ Corporate Champions?
Corporate Champions is a win-win partnership that increases our partner businesses’ visibility while simultaneously increasing support for our work. Joining HOF’s Corporate Champions program gets your company noticed and increases brand awareness and image while addressing our community’s urgent needs.
“A growing body of evidence suggests that a company’s role in its community can be a factor in increasing profitability, strengthening company brand and reputation, and elevating employee morale and customer loyalty…” Business For Social Responsibility
What are the benefits to my business?
HOF offers different levels of support to fit every Philanthropic/PR budget. Depending on the level of support, Corporate Champions receive a wide array of year-round public recognitions that can include the following:
• Community visibility through educational, marketing and program materials;
• Year-long recognition with listing of your business name and logo on the Hospice of the Foothills’ website with a link to your website;
• A recognition item to be displayed in your place of business;
• Your business can be featured on our website in a section honoring major contributors;
• Recognition in Hospice of the Foothills’ annual report, distributed widely in the community to donors, community leaders, and medical professionals
How do I become a Corporate Champion?
Call or email Hospice of the Foothills at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 272-5739.