In Service Educational Events
Educational offerings are provided by Hospice of the Foothills staff members who are recognized for their exceptional clinical depth and expertise. Topics may be tailored for your particular staff education needs, and presentations are scheduled at your convenience. Handouts and visual media are included.
View our calendar of events for clinical education offerings.
You can also contact us at 530.272.5739 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Articles and Hot Topics
This series of current articles and hot topics provides additional resources for you and your staff to use in advanced care conversations.
Articles of Interest
- Integrate Palliative Care & Hospice into Heart Failure Care
- Hospice Care Saves Medicare an Average of $2,309 per Hospice User
- Hospice Provides What American Want at the End of Life
- Hospice Patients Lived an Average 29 Days Longer
- Veterans Matter
- Advance Care Planning – 10 things you should know & 5 things you can do
- Discussing Hospice
- Delivering Bad News
- Hope and Truth Telling
- Patient-Centered Conversations
- Discussing Prognosis
- Prognostication in Patients Receiving Dialysis
- Cultural Aspects of Pain Management
- What To Do When A Patient Refuses Treatment